jueves, 27 de septiembre de 2012

The greatest thing in the world.. my cellphone :)

In our world, every day the scientist and enginners to discover and create all kind of stuffs.. This century is characterize for the big technological growth.

My favorite piece of technology is my cellphone. I really love it because i can do a lot of things everywhere. I can call my parents, my friends... I can speak to anyone. You just have to put the number and in seconds you will be talking with this person, also if she or he is in other country. I also  navigate in internet, in facebook, check my mail, etc.

I use my cellphone every day, In every hour.. Just when I go to bed I stop to use it.. But I put beside my bed just in case to need it. 

I like it because I can be available in every place, every hour.. And conect with all the cybernetic world.

I got my first cellphone when i was 11 years old. My father give to me in my birthday and well, I change  devices each 1 year or when start to fail.. Sometimes I look another one that is according to my requirements and change the old device for this new and advanced cellphone.

Whitout my cellphone I thougth that my life probably would be.. I don't now.. Sometimes  when I forgot my cellphone in home I can't do anything. I'm so dependent of this little device that I really can only imagine spend more than a 3 days without it. Is so sad think like this but is true :/ 

That's it... I hope that you don't have to depends in a computer, tv or cellphone like me.


1 comentario: