lunes, 12 de noviembre de 2012

A Country I would like to visit



 Hello everybody, Today I want to talk about a Country that I like to visit.. This Country is Greece, located in Europe.

I like this country because when i was in the school, I read "La Iliada" and "La Odisea" and I imagine all this Stories and the places where it happens. Also I like the pictures that show a beautiful landscapes, really nice monuments like The Parthenon on the Acropolis of Athens and a lot of things related with mythology..I think that this country is so interesting. I just like to visit this place and to know touristic places, their culture, taste their food, learn more     about the History.

I would to study there, one year or two.. maybe do any a postgraduate course, i don't know. 

I have a friend that in 2011 he go to study for 6 months to Spain, and he also travel in many Countries in Erope and include Greece. I'm so jealous of him, I look his photos and I just want to go to Greece and enjoy in the same way.
Well.. I Hope to visit this Country someday

1 comentario: